Dukeries Detective Agency Limited have a commitment to service and it is reflected within our core values. We have discussed in great depth with our staff as to why some core values are more important and some strategies are the better route. Below we have listed 10 core values that we implement into every instruction, working day, working week and working month;
- Accountability – We acknowledge and take responsibility for actions, services, decisions and policies. This applied to both individual accountability within instructions and every day work and the company as a whole.
- Balance – We take a proactive stand to ensure we create and maintain a healthy work-life balance for our employees. We also balance each instruction fairly, we do not prioritise any client as all our clients are important to us so we always keep a healthy shared balance for clients.
- Commitment – Our employees are 100% committed to every instruction and any other role that leaves an impact on our company.
- Community – We are always looking to contribute to society and we demonstrate corporate social responsibility.
- Diversity – We respect the diversity and giving the best of composition.
- Empowerment – Encouraging employees to take initiative and give their best at all times. We have adopted an error-embracing environment to empower employees to lead and make their own decisions.
- Innovation – Our employees will also pursue new ideas that have the potential to change our business and create new leads.
- Integrity – We also act with honest and honor without compromising the truth.
- Ownership – We take care of the company and customers as there were our own.
- Safety – With our line of work we always ensure that health and safety is at the forefront of our field investigations and we follow all requirements to provide a safe working environment and strategies for our employees.
The CEO is not in charge of our company, the values are. If, at the end of our careers, we have not passed along positive values, we have abdicated our leadership role.