Status Reports / Fit to Sue
All of our Status / Fit To Sue Reports are carried out at our Head Office in the East Midlands. We are continuously investing in the latest technology and new resources to ensure we are keeping up to date and making sure we provide our clients with the highest possible service.
Information is vital…. Particularly before legal action is taken. When you take legal proceedings against a debtor, spouse or any other individual you need to ensure that that individual has enough credit to take legal action against, otherwise you will be wasting your time, money and chances.
At our head office in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, we have a dedicated desk researcher who carries out these reports on a daily basis for clients throughout the United Kingdom. We can also conduct desk research overseas but time and costs will change from country to country. As we have a full time researcher we are able to offer a fast, professional and accurate Pre-Sue Report that will be very useful in identifying the financial status of the respondent or business. The information that we gather will enable you to make a decision on whether you should fine legal proceedings or not.
There are no Magic Buttons.
Unfortunately there are no magic buttons when carrying out these sort of desk enquiries and we can only find information that is in the public domain. There are many obstacles that our desk researches face and non-more so than the UK Law and in particular – The Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA).
We are constantly looking to invest in the latest resources, databases and technology to ensure that we have the greatest chance of finding a positive result for the client.
What can our Researchers find and offer to clients?
- The subject’s correct full name and date of birth
- The subject’s current residential address and confirmation of how long they have lived at the address along with confirmation of previous addresses
- A visit to the property together with a description along with a drive-by valuation and photographs of the property and various other relevant information obtained at the time
- Land Registry searches detailing ownership of all confirmed linked addresses
- The subject’s current employment status along with employer’s details
- Directors search including full details of any connected companies
- Details of any CCJs against the subject including the value of the judgment, the date obtained, court and case number
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency searches
- Electoral roll search, listing all the registered co occupant
- Detailed internet searches
- Confirmation of other trading addresses and details of other business interests and partnerships
- Copies of media or newspaper articles concerning the subject including details of any reported court appearances
- Location of other properties owned by the subject and details of sales particulars or managing agents
- Other names or alias used and shadow directorships
- Information on any suspected assets
- Description of motors vehicles driven or ownership of valuable private registration numbers
- Mobile or other telephone numbers
- Description of subjects current lifestyle